Monday, January 14, 2008

Trading Places

So today Falstaff gave me a little kick in the pants on my blog about picking up the idiot who ran out of gas. Yes, you and a thousand other people have told me how STUPID I was to perform that random act of kindness.

But he's a nice guy. So I popped over to his blog today. I think we may have traded places. I present the evidence.

Falstaff could be MrsChako:
  • Recommends switching to higher yield savings, regardless of bank loyalty.
  • Recommends reducing debt load, particularly on credit cards.
  • Recommends additional principal payments on mortgage.
  • Rebalancing 401k.
  • Increasing work hours.
  • Increased focus at work is a priority.

MrsChako could be Falstaff:

  • Losing weight.
  • Wearing a skirt right now.
  • Looking at expensive cars that will likely be purchased by the end of the week.
  • Car shopping has involved only performance and options, with no regard to price yet.
  • Thinking about getting a CrackBerry.
  • Hasn't updated Quicken in 6 months.
  • Lack of job focus.

Coincidence?

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

3 comments:

John G. Hartness said...

truly, truly hysterical.

But you look WAY better in a skirt than I do!

Unknown said...

Yes she does...

My eyes are still burning from someone pulling Falstaff's skirt up.

=)

BamBam said...

You could both do worse...

Just sayin'