But he's a nice guy. So I popped over to his blog today. I think we may have traded places. I present the evidence.
Falstaff could be MrsChako:
- Recommends switching to higher yield savings, regardless of bank loyalty.
- Recommends reducing debt load, particularly on credit cards.
- Recommends additional principal payments on mortgage.
- Rebalancing 401k.
- Increasing work hours.
- Increased focus at work is a priority.
MrsChako could be Falstaff:
- Losing weight.
- Wearing a skirt right now.
- Looking at expensive cars that will likely be purchased by the end of the week.
- Car shopping has involved only performance and options, with no regard to price yet.
- Thinking about getting a CrackBerry.
- Hasn't updated Quicken in 6 months.
- Lack of job focus.