So let me clarify . . .
- This man is under my supervision on one of my engagements. However, he's only in our office a couple days a week, and I am not working with him every moment of those days.
- He actually was a model in college (print, runway, did some Jockey ads, etc.) but is now an auditor. Just like the rest of us auditors. Who really all look that good under our clothes.
- He wears normal office clothes, and doesn't go around ripping his shirt off. In his normal office clothes, he looks like any other slightly pretty 20-something in a button down and khakis.
- He's blonde-haired and blue-eyed. For those of you who KNOW me, you know that my tendencies clearly run toward the dark-haired, dark-eyed beauties. You know. Cusack. Antonio Banderas. Benicio Murillo. Johnny Depp. Otis. Joe Speaker. . . . oh, yeah. My husband.
- He's still below the age of 30. While some of you might find this appealing, I find my tendencies have started to slide further along the age scale. 40 isn't a bad number anymore.
So today, I am not working with any super models (just normal accountants who hide their hotness underneath their conservative exteriors).
However, I am in love with the new little red hottie that is now parked in my garage . . . its pretty like a "she" . . . but it purrs like a "he" when I drive it . . . either way, it's making me happy.
Editors Note: This is NOT a thinly veiled attempt to distract attention from the subject in order to give my husband a false sense of security. I would gladly submit to a polygraph on the matter for all your skeptics - I do not have the hots for model-boy. I did glance at the picture once or twice. Maybe 12 times. But only for purposes of assessing the skills of his photographer.
Should I actually HAVE the hots for anyone my husband should be worried about (short of all "LIST"-makers), I would NEVER post identifying details (like bare-chested pictures) for my loyal readership. I love you all dearly, but you are the WORST secret keepers in the world.
But thanks, Waffles, for trying to psychoanalyze me.