Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm a Sedan Girl

I've decided. That I'm a sedan girl. Not on the actual sedan. No time to think about that now.

No time for anything right now.

Wish I had something more clever and insightful to share today.

So instead I will send you to comedian Demetri Martin. He is clever and insightful. And funny enough to almost make me pee my pants sometimes. Good thing I have fantastic bladder control.

Go look him up. Try to find his graph comparing the attractiveness of a woman to how much he wants to hear how intuitive her cat is.

Respectfully (and hurriedly) submitted,

The Wife

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny guy...reminds me of the late Hedberg.

RaisingCayne said...

I'm a big fan of his!

"The easiest way to add insult to injury... is when signing someone's cast."