Thursday, October 11, 2007

Editor's Poscript

Sean, I apologize for the posting delay - life has been busy. Hope today's postings satisfy your craving (although, no attractive men who are not my husband, or underwear, today).

Happy Birthday to Son #2 - he's 5 today. He even looked older this morning when I sent him off to preschool. He wants a DS Lite - he's getting it, but doesn't know it. Sunday is the party - lots of 4 and 5 year olds screaming in the house for two hours. We'll video tape it for Daddy.

Check out the Doc's post today - this is why I don't read the news. I just wait for his e-mails. I don't know what I'll do if they stop coming.

Drizz, thanks for the Omaha advice - and a big fat raspberry to my husband, who swore your advice would be raise, raise - RAISE. I believe "limping in" was a suggested strategy. I know you hate it, love, but I'm a good limper.

I have been tagged by Mr. Instant Tragedy, so another post will follow later with "10 Things You Don't Know About Me." As for "Have fun storming the castle," all I can say is "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means," and "He's only MOSTLY dead."

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

No comments: