Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Almost Halloween

After that poke at Drizz and the other fans of the NFC North who are not lucky enough to have chosen to cast their lot with the clearly dominant team, I thought I'd return to a nicer time of family postings.

As DrChako mentioned, Son #1 is not interested in trick or treating - he just wants to scare the crap out of some kids. I made him promise that princesses under the age of six are off limits.

Son #2 is ready with his Spiderman costume, complete with muscles.

Tonight we carved pumpkins - Son #1 had to make the vomiting pumpkin. Not too bad.

Wish the Doc was here to share it.

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife




























1 comment:

Unknown said...

The vomiting pumpkin, always a crowd favorite. Hope you and the kids have a safe Halloween.

My daughter, still wants to go trick or treating, but "Only for the candy daddy"

My son, who still doesn't want to talk on the phone, hasn't told me what he is going as. 17 days till I see the kids...

Hold them long and hard my friend.

They grow up so fast