1. Ate bizzare things . . . sauteed spinach with a side of chips and salsa. Sliced cheese and peaches. Not unhealthy - just bizarre things you wouldn't find at a restaurant on the same plate.
2. Got a manicure/pedicure. My nails look awesome.
3. Got a massage. I am a massage whore.
4. Watched sad, girly movies. Took myself on a date to "Definitely, Maybe." Watched "the Notebook" on DVD. I think I have killed a tree in tissues. My tear ducts are tired. I love the sick, painfulness of love trying to survive . . .
5. Played one free MTT - placed 4th, which paid points. Was second, but apparently QQ and JJ suck big rocks heads up at the river.
6. Wrote some. Wish I could paint or something else creative.
7. Talked to the Dr.
8. Worked. I know, not fun.
9. Talked to the kids. They are basking in sunshine, pools, and grandparental love.
10. Bought myself roses. I'm an awesome date.
11. Talked with friends.
12. Was a little lonely. The house is very quiet.
13. New belly jewelry is completely acclimated to its new home . . .
The week ahead will prove to be busy - hopefully I make it through another one.
Keep you posted!