Thursday, February 21, 2008

Know Thyself . . .

In order to accomplish a little more today, I ate a quick lunch at my desk. While eating, I went searching for life's answers. 'Cause you can find them on the Internet, you know.

If you're bored, try taking this little test. Answer quick and don't think too hard. I was actually surprised that . . . well, that I wasn't that surprised by my answers.

I'll share one interesting one . . . in the color test, my husband wasn't my "true love", according to the Dalai Lama (like he really cares about me). But he was my "twin soul".

And here all this time I thought that was Betty . . .

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

2 comments:

Betty Underground said...

We are just twins separated by birth! And a few years apart, and one of DOES NOT have a birthday tomorrow.

The Sandman Cometh said...

We were passing random internet tests around last week, and your husband totally tried to pass this one off like he found it himself.