Saturday, February 16, 2008

Poop Can Be Funny . . .

When you are a parent, poop stories come with the domain. Poker Peaker had a funny kid poop story that as a parent I can relate to. Thank goodness my boys have moved on to taking care of their own business.

A friend sent me this about the weight-loss drug Alli . . . tongue-in-cheek, of course. Be prepared for gratuitous poop humor here.

I nearly busted a gut. Maybe I'm just working too much (at work today, in fact) and have lowered my humor standards.

Although after reading this, I am very happy that I lost my 10 without the help of this stuff . . .

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

3 comments:

Betty Underground said...

Man, don't you want to just run out and take Alli JUST to see what really happens?

Reminds of this time, in Vegas, when this was a bounty purchase that was first thumbed through over Bloody Mary's and two grown (possibly drug) adults almost shit their pants laughing so hard.

CC said...

email me at csquard@gmail.com, and I'll give you the details of when I'll be blowing through town (have to be in Enumclaw Thursday, if you know where that is).

CC said...

btw, any recommendations on hotels would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking at Best Western as the Four Seasons of the greater Enumclaw area!