So I thought I'd give you a refreshing change of pace - kind of like switching shampoos, to perk up your hair.
Who's ready to:
- Drink until you have a tendency to say (or do) inappropriate things?
- Throw money around a table with friends without regard to probability, necessarily?
- Hug anyone and anything you might have some passing familiarity with?
- Kiss your friends, regardless of race, creed, nationality, gender, or poker-playing ability?
- Listen to loud music played by grown up men wearing spandex?
- Watch football with your 50+ closest virtual and actual friends?
- Eat, drink and be merry?
- Take photographic evidence?
- Do things that you might not want your children or your parents to know about, but that will give your pals story material for years to come?
- See me in purple?
I'm just asking. Not saying I do or don't. But I've assembled a purple wardrobe, am trying to keep my girlish figure, and have a manicure/pedicure planned for next Wednesday . . .
Eight more days!