Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Inspirational Messaging . . .

Gosh, I read over my last few posts . . . did I get hit with the sentimental, sappy bug or what? It sounds like I'm in the hunt for this year's "Goodness and Light" awards or something . . . maybe its just that time of the month.

So I thought I'd give you a refreshing change of pace - kind of like switching shampoos, to perk up your hair.

Who's ready to:
  • Drink until you have a tendency to say (or do) inappropriate things?
  • Throw money around a table with friends without regard to probability, necessarily?
  • Hug anyone and anything you might have some passing familiarity with?
  • Kiss your friends, regardless of race, creed, nationality, gender, or poker-playing ability?
  • Listen to loud music played by grown up men wearing spandex?
  • Watch football with your 50+ closest virtual and actual friends?
  • Eat, drink and be merry?
  • Take photographic evidence?
  • Do things that you might not want your children or your parents to know about, but that will give your pals story material for years to come?
  • See me in purple?

I'm just asking. Not saying I do or don't. But I've assembled a purple wardrobe, am trying to keep my girlish figure, and have a manicure/pedicure planned for next Wednesday . . .

Eight more days!

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SKOL!!!!

Picture of Favre jersey coming by this weekend.

BamBam said...

I'm so ready for almost all of that!

;)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I liked your blog.
I am just beginning to grow and branch out in blogging and would really appreciate your kind help and expert tips.

Please do visit my own pokerhotchick blog.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you very much in advance for your time and your help.

Best regards;
Lina.