Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A star is a star . . .

I've seen a few stars in my life. Rode first class with Vigo Mortenson.

Funny thing is, I'm probably missing hundreds of them. Good thing I've got my resident star-spotter.

When we think about stars, we forget all about the ones under the age of 18 . . . the ones from Nickelodeon, Disney, and all the other channels that are top in Neilson ratings with audiences below the age of 16.

So, thanks to the eagle eyes of Son #1, I got a pretty decent picture of Jason Dolley (guy on the left), star of "Minutemen" and "Cory in the House" on the Disney channel . . . I guess if you are a Disney star, you get to line hop on California Screamin' while the rest of us wait in the line like peons.

I'm sure 12 year old girls would probably die over this picture . . .


Respectfully submitted,
The Wife

No comments: