Saturday, December 6, 2008

Buried in Work and More . . .

Its a miserable time at work. Let's just leave it at that. But I'm trying not to complain about my 60 hours when they just had layoffs and it wasn't me . . .

Thanks Tragedy. Looks like we are kindred spirits.

I'm a Ford Mustang!



You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.


I have so much more to say, and nothing, all at the same time. Maybe I save my breath and say "see you in Vegas next week"!

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

3 comments:

The Sister said...

Sorry you are having such an awful time at work. :( I'm thinking about you!!

I'm a Porsche 911. :)

Anonymous said...

Keep your husband away from me!!!!!

I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish I could be there. Maybe another time.

Have fun...