Sunday, December 16, 2007

Move Over Dan . . . Make Room For a Real Man

That's right people - Brett Favre just passed the passing record. And I got to see it. It was nail-biting to watch him get one yard away. Of course, he had a whole half to get those extra yards.

And a win, on top of it all (interceptions aside), made it a great game day to be in the sports bar with a bunch of family in Texas (all Packer's fans).

Speaking of my beloved "home" team, I want to give one more shout out to the man who bravely bet me, backing his home team, and lost. Drizz, you are the best sport and wear your loss better than anyone.

As promised, the evidence . . .



Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just might wear the shirt tonight for luck. :)

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Ummm...we look good "AS FRIENDS" in that picture. I hear that Doctor Choko reads the the comments here...o.k. screw it..we look hot in that picture...as friends of course...haha! Liked the write up and it was nice meeting you also.

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-packerscaps&prov=ap&type=lgns