- Son#1: "Mom, if you had to be locked in a cage with someone, who would it be?"
- Wife: (Thinking this might be a trick question and keeping the "Hugh Jackman" answer to myself . . . ) "Uh . . . your Dad?" (Good answer, Wife) "Who would you be locked in a cage with, son?"
- Son #1: (Smirking) "Uh, she's a little older than me." (More smirking)
- Wife: "Would she, by chance, be dating Tito Ortiz?"
- Son #1: (Big smirk) "Uh, technically, they are engaged."
- Wife: (High fives son and laughs, but secretly thinks "Great. 10 year old son wants to date the "Queen of Porn")
- Son #1: "Mom, you ever notice how all our teams start with "S"? You know, Sonics, Seahawks . . ."
- Wife: "Well, the Mariners start with "M", son."
- Son #1: "Well, I meant football and basketball."
- Wife: "You weren't specific."
- Son #1: "You're right. I just don't like to be wrong. No one likes to be wrong."