Sunday, November 4, 2007

Venetian, Here I Come

Yes, folks, its official. Booked at the Venetian, in the style to which my husband would like me to become accustomed. Be there Friday evening for dinner, and pulling out Sunday in the late afternoon, so I will expect to revel in slightly less than 48 hours of bloggerly love and good times.

For those interested (or not), my beloved Pack chalked up another win today. The only downside (well, besides a few of those interceptions?) was that it wasn't televised in our market so I had to watch the VIKINGS game to get score updates. On a day where they actually pulled one out. Talk about blasphemy.

Oh well. Go Green Bay!

Looking forward to making or extending new friendships - and carrying on DrChako's legacy (except the losing money part).

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew you would break down.

I'm so glad you finally decided to just DO IT!

You deserve a break!

Dinner Friday Night... It's set!

Unknown said...

www.channelsurfing.net Usually able t watch most any nfl game. And its free.

BamBam said...

I just can't imagine the horror!!!

Can't watch our Pack....AND.. forced to watch the Vikes !!! THE SAME DAY!!!!!!!

Cruel and unusual.. very cruel and unusual.

I'm so glad you settled on the V.

DrChako said...

Hey, I don't ALWAYS lose money..

Have a blast! I may have something special for you to bring along...

-The Husband