Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blog Spam?

Since when did comments become a place for the random Brazilian internet spammer? I'm hoping I can figure out how to moderate this crap . . .

This is America, land of the free, home of the brave, free speech, yada, yada yada. But this is MY freakin' blog for me to dump MY random thoughts and to have MY friends, acquaintances and readers leave me THEIR thoughts and wishes. Not for you to advertise your cheap-ass internet services (yes, I can read enough Portuguese to know you were just advertising).

You didn't even have the courtesy to tell me I was "linda" or "maravilhosa" . . . good luck selling that stuff, buddy. Next time, "sprechen sie Englische", "por favor" and confine your comment to something I actually care about.

For those of you who did not have the pleasure of reading, its gone now.

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

3 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

You have arrived! heh. I ALWAYS get the emails of comments forwarded to me and if it is any kind of spam on any article I have ever written I delete it immediately.

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, but have you got Wawfuls spam yet? ;-)

BamBam said...

Hey...

I call no fair !!

You are not supposed to be reading the TuckFards! It's bad for your uuuhhhh.....well something!

I'll think of a good reason... someday!

Naaaahhhhh.....

They're all really good people. I was just looking for ideas. None of them can make it. I wish they could. So I decided to ask them what they'd like to hear about when I get back.

My friends want it... I try to get it! Even if it's only a story, I want to make them feel part of it. One day, all 24 of us will get down there. That would be insane.
Even for Vegas. (trust me)

;o}