- Complete initial application for promotion. Take all accomplishments, ignore the team part of the effort, make them all sound like my idea, and amplify them all another 20%.
- Do all the work I should have done this weekend when I was sick.
- Finish reviewing all my staff's work. There is a reason that on most of our clients, we have managers AND senior managers (me). Fate has intervened to leave me manager-less on all right now - I pity the poor thing who's work is coming directly to me.
- Finish shopping for Hanukkah presents. We light candles for the first night the evening of December 4th. That is right around the corner. I have the big gift (can you say "Wii"?). But they like small individual presents too.
- Send DrChako the next care package. He needs Hanukkah presents too.
- Coordinate the babysitting.
- Keep practicing on line NLHE. So tired of slogging through 9,000 of the 10,000 entrants, only to have one suck out take me out.
- Buy more clothes. Have been convinced my my au pair that the corporate nun thing isn't going to fly in Vegas.
- Buy cute Packer tank top. If' I'm going to make Drizz wear Packer gear on Sunday and get photographed with me, he at least deserves to see the green displayed a little nicer than across the average Packer fan beer belly.
- Call Mom.
- Do nails.
- Cut hair? Or just pay Jeff $30 to take 3 mm off the ends, 'cause I can work with this length.
- Shave. Maybe wax. No shave. Wax?
I'm sure I've forgotten something.