Saturday, February 21, 2009

Editorial Note

For a man who can quote Monty Python lines to a tee, he's a little delinquent in remembering family conversations.

As a witness to the life lesson conversation he refers to, this is the ACTUAL transcript, which I find even funnier.
  • Dr. Chako: What do you call it when someone does something nice for someone and expects nothing in return?
  • Son #1: Uh, is it stupid?
  • Dr. Chako: Noooo. It's called altruism. Do you understand what that word means?
  • Son #1: Is it kind of like retarded?

Ken P nailed it on the head.

Except for that cheap shot about auditors.

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

4 comments:

Shrike said...

I think the Doc and I need to have a prop bet: who can quote MP with fewest errors over X amount of time.

-PL

DrChako said...

You're on! Your mother was a hamster...

-DrC

Shrike said...

I would prefer to do this live and in person, but this is an easy one.

" ... and your father smelt of elderberries!"

"I'm sorry, but from behind you looked ..."

-PL

DrChako said...

Dennis: What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior.

King Arthur: Well I am king.

Agreed - too easy. Try this one:

"One day, lad, all this will be yours."

-DrC