In a tribute, I give you ten things my favorite Betty has taught me in the last year of our friendship:
- Write, and let the world hear your inner voice. Or all seven of them.
- Men are a constant source of drama.
- Drama is not always good.
- Some women are CRAZY. Some are not. Most are somewhere in between.
- Sometimes cute boys drive big trucks.
- Sometimes brown things without horns are not another female elk.
- Jeans, tank tops, and a hoodie. All you need.
- You can never go wrong with another pair of cute shoes, especially if they are on sale.
- Your camera can paint a picture, tell a story, or just help you see the world differently.
- Never forget your fake name.
Happy Birthday, Hot Stuff!!!
(a.k.a. Jayne C.)