Friday, October 3, 2008

The Bash - A Retrospective in Haiku

The details are cumbersome . . . and maybe hard to remember at times. So I salute the memory of the Bash and some of my blogger brethren in haiku . . .

The Bash

Friday, we poker;
Saturday, more silly fun;
Sunday, sad goodbye.
Hang? Oh yes, he can.
Gather ye, friends, around him -
The man, the legend.


Green and gold for me . . .
Your taste in skillets excels.
Next time, in Vegas.



Otis

Not-so-secret crush,
Hug me; now go write for me.
Breakfast? You? Anytime.

Bam-Bam


How do I love thee?
More than I say or you know.
Hugs and kisses show.



Pebbles
Blue eyes smile always,
Tolerant Canadian.
Fine, outstanding wife.


Your lips, to die for.
Exuding confidence, charm,
She makes us ALL purrrrrr . . .

All woman and more,
A heart as big as her chest -
This girl knows her fun!


Tall, dark and handsome -
Fantastic taste in girlfriends.
I got my hug . . . you?


Falstaff

A giant teddy bear,
Yet properly indecent.
Loved the missus too!



Hands of a goddess,
Our bendy kissing bandit.
Little, yellow, . . . HOT!


Pipes men must die for,
Heart of gold and smile divine.
Love your "breakfast" choice.

He wields that smile, girls.
Mama always said "watch out" -
Roosters are cagey.



Respectfully submitted,
The Wife

1 comment:

Betty Underground said...

2 things I am jealous about:

1. Your face that close to Otis'
2. You've met the illusive Lil Bitchmore?!?!