Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wives You Should Avoid Today, Part II

Editor's note: I started this post at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, March 11, 2008. In the interest of full disclosure, this is how I was feeling at that time. For some reason, I felt it important to finalize this, before moving on to the next chapter.

I find it interesting that really only my husband was scared of yesterday's me.


Drizz just suggested a footrub and alcohol. Not sure if he was offering, or just saying . . .


My sister in law used it as a reason to justify her ass-kicking mood.

And Bam-Bam, the eternal optimist, somehow figured he's actually get a better hug out of me this way. Go figure.

I'm not so nasty today. Red heels have been replaced by perfectly demure brown sling back peep toes. I'm drained from yesterday's rant . . . but thanks for your thoughts.

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Always an available offer of course!

Maybe even a good prop bet for the next Vegas gathering :)