Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Unexpected Homecoming

For my interested readers, I will likely be with the good doctor in the next 48-60 hours. Unfortunately, the events which have accelerated his return, slightly, are not how I would have scripted this homecoming. And they will require a slight detour before we are all back safe and sound in our Seattle-area home.

If ever there were a time where your thoughts, prayers, and good wishes might be worthwhile, this would be that time. Let your thoughts be with those military pilots that bring my precious cargo stateside; let your thoughts be with our commercial pilots that will take me and my two precious cargoes to reunite with their daddy; and let your thoughts be with DrChako's family - they need them most.

More later . . . the Chako family may be dark for awhile.

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

6 comments:

BamBam said...

Our thoughts and prayers are a given, but extra effort is being put forth.

You have the number, the IM and e-mail, use them at will. Know we're here for you all!

((hugs))

Betty Underground said...

The blogosphere will be covering you in hugs!

Unknown said...

As I said on the phone...

All you have to do is ask.

We'll be there!

Sean

BWoP said...

My thoughts are with you and the rest of the Chako family.

Safely home, safely home . . .

Unknown said...

Many prayers for his safe arrival and getting your lives back together.

katitude said...

::hugs::