Saturday, August 16, 2008

Trucks My Boyfriend Might Drive

Certain things are true about various regions of the US. New Yorkers talk fast. Southerners talk slow. Texans think everything in Texas is bigger and better.

In the west, a truck determines your status as a man. You figure it out quickly.

To that extent, I started paying attention to trucks. If I was a true western girl, I think these are trucks my boyfriend might drive if I lived in . . .

Winnemucca, Nevada. Notice the practicality of the dual cab . . . and the artistic blue swirls.


Idaho Falls, Idaho. Again, the attention to detail . . . although this one was for sale . . .


Idaho Falls, Idaho. Since the previous one was for sale (leaving me questioning my boyfriend's ability to support me in the style in which I would have become accustomed to in Idaho Falls), I searched for a backup . . . I could do law enforcement. Check out the rack on the front. Oh, and it also had a fine tow package.


Yellowstone National Park. The jacked up H2 with the extra fog lamps/headlights. Kinda fashionable meets dirty and practical. Just like I like my men.




Ennis, Montana. Dual cab, box in the back, diesel . . . but I was a little premature in my choices, so I ditched this guy and found a new boyfriend.



Ennis, Montana (revised). Dual cab? I don't need no stinkin' dual cab. I got a flatbed with a gun rack (gun included) - its just me and you baby!



Somewhere outside of Big Sky, Montana. Oh yeah. Dual cab, dual wheels, horse trailer, and a HORSE! The man has livestock for heaven's sake - could I do any better than that?


Now if only I could adjust to the thought of living SOOOO far from civilization. For extended periods of time. Away from the DSW.
Respectfully submitted,
The Wife

1 comment:

MHG said...

Ennis!!! No way... I went there for every New Years in college, on our way to Big Sky to ski. Is Ennis up to two stop signs yet, or still just one?