- Disappointment in what an actual brothel looks like. Expected some aging, but used-to-be-attractive madame and a few half-dressed girls. Didn't get it and if I didn't know that we had the address of the Pussycat Ranch and its sister brothels correct, I'd never know that I was that close to flesh for hire.
- Betty has an awesome iPod rotation for a road trip. And her new iPhone has this groovy software loaded on it - Shazam - you just point it at a song and it can listen and tell you what the song is, the artist, album . . . and I think you can then use it to order the album and arrange for lunch with the artist. No more calling your dork music friend . . .
- Only two potty stops. Either we're getting tougher or not drinking as much.
- Landscape is getting better. Must be getting closer to Idaho.
- Chubbuck Idaho has the nicest Starbucks Betty has ever seen. And she used to open Starbucks.
- The Mormon temple in Idaho Falls is one of the prettiest I've seen - and sitting on prime Idaho Falls real estate.
- The "Falls" in Idaho Falls are beautiful. But like Pamela Anderson's landscape . . . apparently man-made. Little disappointing, but still beautiful.
- We ate Italian - at Olive Garden - served by Mike, from Brighton, England - in Idaho Falls.
- Betty's Marriott points get us the best accommodations so far this trip.
Classic lines from Day 2?
- "I like when it throbs . . . "
- "You have to remember your fake name . . . "
- "Here's to Idaho . . . no, you da ho . . . "
You had to be there . . .
Stay tuned for my special upcoming feature, "Truck my boyfriend would drive if he lived in _____"