Friday, August 22, 2008

Jayne, You Ignorant Slut . . .

Bite me.

I don't need a lecture from you. Miss "no husband, no kids, no job this week " . . . Miss "oops, my Blackberry doesn't have service here on the ranch . . . good thing my camera and my charm still works" . . . I'm sure if I led that kind of life with no responsibility I would be as laid-back and fun-loving as Jayne too. Hardest thing you had to do all week was drag your ass out of bed to meet Betty's "early" morning schedule and decide which color tank top to wear.

Besides, who's hard work paid for that trip, little missy? Huh?

When you finally get a real job . . . something other than know-it-all, upstart alter ego . . . and some real responsibilities, come talk to me then, bitch.

Until then, zip it.

And by the way? That silent "y" thing is really pretentious . . . as if you didn't know.

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

2 comments:

DrChako said...

Ummm...

You're having a very public blogger war with your own alter ego. Should I be worried?

-The (nervous) Husband

SirFWALGMan said...

Cat Fight Waffles Approved. Hey I talk to my imaginary real friend too. Good Waffles bad Waffles I can totally relate to your last two posts.