Monday, September 8, 2008

Bring It

Monday night. First night of the season without our boy. Who I couldn't watch play this weekend.

I guess it's probably like watching your ex-husband with his new wife. Even if you still like him, and like her, it's not like you want to see it right in front of your face. But you still ask your friends about how he looked. Which, according to the Dr., he looked pretty good.

But I loved my team before there was him.

Tonight, one of my favorite rivalries, made even more favorite because I now have someone to focus my rivalry on . . .

What say, Drizz? Another friendly bet? We can pay up at the Bash . . . you looked mighty fine in that Packer t-shirt last December.

I'm open for suggestions on what the loser ought to do/say/wear/pay . . . just have them in before kick-off at 4 p.m. EDT!

Oh, and remember Drizz is a little frazzled after his weekend . . . let's go easy on him.

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Modeling Viking samba panties came to mind...

But, I'll keep that thought to myself thank you very much.

Helga hat for you WHEN the Vikes win to be worn Friday night at the Bash during the poker game.

I'll leave it up to you on your wager should the Packer suckout a win.

SKOL VIKES!!!

Unknown said...

One hail mary and a punt return.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

I'll concede to the punishment however.