Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Boys (and Girls) of Summer . . .

Seattle gave us one more fantastic day. I'm heading to Spokane for business for the next few days, so this was my only down time this weekend.

A huge thanks to MHG for the invite. I'm not sure how some lovely young thing hasn't scooped this sweetheart up yet, but if I had a daughter of dating age, I'd let her date him in a heartbeat (I've avoided any mention of myself so as not to appear cougar-ish . . . he's below my threshold). Not only is he a nice guy, a great conversationalist, well-educated . . . he also rides a motorcycle and takes awesome pics. Go see.

All in all - great day. I'll let his write-up and some of my pics say the rest.





Respectfully submitted,
The Wife

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just out of sheer curiousity, is he over 28? I'd just like to get an idea of what "threshold" another woman my age uses.

MHG said...

I recently heard (Age/2)+7 is the formula for avoiding creepiness... had a great time yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! I like your formula mgh. Life is GOOOOD. And not at all creepy.