Saturday, July 4, 2009

Good Days . . .

Include things like . . .
  • Lazy breakfast
  • Talking to your family
  • Watching a little TV
  • Lunch and shopping with one of your BFs
  • Laying out by the pool
  • What Not To Wear Marathon
  • Taking yourself on a date to the movies
  • Watching "The Hangover"
  • Sitting in the hot tub
  • Taking night pictures of the quaint hotel I'm staying at
  • Sitting in bed in my skivvies watching Hugh Jackman in "Swordfish"
  • Playing a little online play money tourney poker

Only thing that would make this better?

  • If the moron to my left had not called the all in ahead of me (pocket sixes) after I called the all in (holding pocket Js) with his QJ offsuit to go runner runner to get his boat and knock me out
  • If my boys were here and I could kiss them all goodnight

Tomorrow could be good too!

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

2 comments:

DrChako said...

You redeemed yourself at the end there. Barely. Notice the time I'm leaving this comment.

-The Husband

DrChako said...

FYI - a scrotum is ineffective at blocking an M80. Just thought you should know why I'm still up.

-The Husband