- Timesheets and billable hours.
- Management meetings about scheduling. I care about the schedule and availability of personnel three months from now . . . oh, wait, that's right . . . I don't.
- Stupid e-mails about signing off on a mid-year self-review. You know, its good for my future development . . . or not so much anymore.
- My assistant . . . oh wait, I don't have one anymore since the last economic cutbacks we did.
- Reviewing and projecting my personal schedule in the system for the next three months . . . uh, check with the big guys.
- Our expense reimbursement being farmed out to India where I get asinine questions about documentation for $5 expenses.
- E-mails from a hundred different industry subgroups.
- Trying to be nice to clients who want to pay Kia prices and get Rolls Royce service.
- Going to meetings to talk about what are next new clients are. Because that impacts me . . . how?
- Using only approved hotel and car vendors.
Always something positive, right?