DrChako and I are sitting in McCarran airport trying to amuse ourselves while we wait for US Airways to find our plane.
I'm post Vegas . . . which means I'm tired and dehydrated. However, I'm post spa, too, today, so I could care less. More to come later.
The brief recap . . .
- We did at least one of everything you should do in Vegas (eat, drink, gamble, see a show, get hit on, see a little nudity, kiss someone who is not your spouse, accept an indecent proposal (from your spouse. . . ), spa, lay out by the pool . . . )
- We saw friends we expected to see
- We met people we only knew OF, but would be pleased to call them friends
- We saw friends we didn't expect to see
- We won a little money, we lost a little money
- We are coming home content with our little break
The blogger games Friday night were great . . . the entertainment afterwards amusing . . . the time alone with my husband was one of our best weekends together.
Can't touch that.