Friday, August 22, 2008

Stop Reading If You are Blonde

My 10-year old pulled this blonde joke out at dinner last night. I don't know what was funnier. The blonde joke, or the fact that my 10-year old is telling it . . . with pretty good comedic timing . . .

There's a pretty young blonde thing on a flight to Las Vegas seated way in the back. Not liking her seating accommodations, she walked up the aisle to first class and plopped down in an empty seat.

The flight attendant tapped her on the shoulder. "Miss, you can't sit there. You need to stay in your assigned cabin."

The blonde flipped her hair and said "I'm blonde, I'm cute, and I get what I want," and went back to reading her magazine.

The flustered flight attended contacted the co-pilot, who came out of the cockpit. "Miss, you can't sit there. You need to return to your seat in coach."

The blonde flipped her hair again and said "I'm blonde, I'm cute, and I get what I want," and promptly ignored him.

The flustered co-pilot went back in the cockpit and relayed the story to the captain. The captain said "stay here" and went out into the first class cabin to talk to the young woman. He smiled, and leaned down and whispered in her ear. She smiled sweetly at him, gathered her things, and returned to her original seat.

Back in the cockpit, the co-pilot and flight attendant were marveling over his success. "How did you get her to go back to her seat?" they asked.

"I told her the people in first class weren't going to Las Vegas."

No comments: