Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where to Start?

Gotta blog the whole Vegas trip . . . but there was so much. Where to start?

I would take suggestions from the readership . . .
  • Details of how I left Vegas with more poker bankroll than I came with?
  • How weird but fun playing at an all blogger table can be?
  • How MrsChako gets hit on?
  • Details of the fabulous Qua spa?
  • How the weekend was a fantastic couples getaway for me and the Dr.?
  • What CK's hair feels like as it falls over your face during an AWESOME massage?
  • Other hot girl-on-girl action?

Right now I gotta finish a technical memo for work. But if you all want to work out some voting system, I might honor it in future posts.

Or maybe not.

Although I figure if I use the phrase "girl-on-girl" action enough, it will probably drive up my traffic stats.

Girl-on-girl action.

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

6 comments:

Betty Underground said...

Did anyone ask if you were a stripper? Cuz that ALWAYS happens to me.

MHG said...

My vote is for in depth detail on the CK massage.

Was there oil involved? Was there a happy ending?

DrChako said...

The happy ending was all mine.

-The Husband

Unknown said...

Doc always gets the benefit of another womans work. ROFLMAO.

But if it will help your traffic stats...

I want to hear about girl on girl on girl action.

I'm Instant Tragedy and I approve this message.

RaisingCayne said...

Um yeah, I vote for the "other hot girl-on-girl action."

Big surprise huh?!


From the husband's trip reports it sounds like a great time! I'm all sorts of envious!

Unknown said...

Next time I'll be on the HORSE.

Make sure you come out in December. And get Farve off the cover of SI already!!!