Monday, February 18, 2008

The End of the Supermodel Era

Yes folks. Today, its officially over.

I am no longer superivising the supermodel. He has been returned to his normal office, and my highly competent, very experienced manager who's been on the account for a while is now back from maternity leave.

He was a nice guy. And eye candy aside, a pleasure to work with.

In reality, I couldn't be happier to have my normal manager back. She's not a supermodel, but she's a rock star at what she does.

So, in memoriam . . .


SuperModel Auditor
January 23, 2008 - February 18, 2008
If only shirts were optional . . .

Repectfully submitted,

The Wife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sniff* *sniff* I am holding a moment of silence. A moment dedicated to the memory of the supermodel. May his pouty lips and six pack abs bring joy and happiness to future Executives who make his aquaintance.