Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Good Day

A huge thank you to Bam Bam, for being so kind to think of me on my birthday. Without my love, but certainly, I did not feel alone and all of your comments make me feel more connected to you and to my husband through this invisible net we've cast around each other.

Thanks to Sean, for being the last person to wish me a happy birthday before it was over.

Thanks to all of my other friends (real live ones!) too, who found time to call, e-mail and send their wishes. Makes me feel lucky.

I have hugs saved for all who want them - less than 3 weeks to go.

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

3 comments:

BamBam said...

You know, you never need to thank me. But it is appreciated.

You, The Doc.. Pebbles, myself and a very good bottle of Scotch, will get together someday.

I truly appreciate the sentiment. For the record, it's a brotherly kind of love. I know that. So does Pebbles.

;o}

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I thought we weren't allowed to talk dirty to you in Portugese. That's "The Wife Rule 246"

:-) Love, luck and Lollipops.

16 days...