Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bad Mom

I was cleaning up after a quick lunch with the kids. My littlest guy came over with the empty "Catchphrase" box, with his hand stuck up inside.

"Look mom, look what I found," he exclaimed, with the excitement of a 7-year old who thought he was being really clever, "it's the hand game!"

I looked over my shoulder and said, with the requisite fake-mom-interest "Oooh, I wonder how you play the hand game?"

Then the Bad Mom in my head said "He's a boy, and his father's son. He'll learn how to play the hand game soon enough."

Bad mom, bad mom.

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

2 comments:

DrChako said...

Nice. There will soon be three of us in the house.

-The Husband

Katitude said...

i was taking a sip of coffee as I was reading this...then spent 20 minutes cleaning coffee out of the keyboard. Worth it!