Monday, July 27, 2009

My Butt, the Sequel

I know you're all hanging around in suspense, so I'll just get to the good part.

My ass is slowly recovering, even without multiple smooches from my blogger brethren (sistren?). Limited bruising, some referred pain to my sciatic nerve and shoulders, but it could have been a lot worse. Think my ego was wounded worse than my physical being.

I appreciated the offers for help. Was a little sad, to tell you the truth, that Waffles didn't jump on that one. Trying to not take it personally (I couldn't be losing my touch!), and assuming something really important must have come up.

You may return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

SORRY! Agonizing pain trumps sexy women. Not by much.

As a side note.. Maybe I should try hard to get instead of desperate. This could work.

BamBam said...

The lack of a picture as evidence in this update, is quite upsetting actually.

:)