Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Bash - MILF

Hold on there, folks. I know where some of you went with the title of this post . . . back up the truck. Whether or not there were certain persons at the Bash who would lead you to believe this is EXACTLY what I was talking about . . .


I was actually just thinking that Al might want to think about changing the title of this little get-together from "the Bash" to "the MILF" - Monstrous International Love Fest.

Why you ask? Well, it was Monstrous, after all. We invaded poor little Phoenixville. I'm amazed at how many people with you can get together through some random series of six degrees of separation (or less) - it would make Kevin Bacon proud. It was definitely International. I mean, we had Canadians all over the place . . . say no more.


And it was a Love Fest. I've read so many Bash recaps - the thing that stands out is how much fun we can all have getting together and sharing the love. And share, we did. I have pictorial evidence. Well, of some of it. Not of all of it. But I think the rest of you do have some pictorial evidence . . . just let's not let this get out during my next presidential campaign.


CK says kissing is just an expression of happiness. She's also one to demonstrate, to help you understand. Trust me, I know (Although I may need a refresher course in Vegas . . . the mind slips as one gets older, you know).


I expressed my happiness with several people. My husband. Bam-Bam. Kat. CK. Kat. CK. Donkaa (because he was forced to watch me express happiness with Kat and CK). CK.

But I, alone, cannot create a true Love Fest. So I offer you additional evidence of the Monstrous International Love Fest . . .

Old news . . . I've seen them kissing on the mouth!



Canadians . . .


Bam-Bam loves the Doc . . .



. . . and other things. Good thing Pebs is tolerant.



Trust me, this is only scratching the surface . . .

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

10 comments:

DrChako said...

Three small points:

1. The silence. The kiss. The quote. The echo from the gallery. "You've got beautiful hair." (or something to that effect).

2. I do not remember Falstaff kissing me. Do I have a drinking problem?

3. It's a good thing PEBS is tolerant?! I'd like to think I'm a pretty tolerant husband thankyouverymuch.

-The Husband

DrChako said...

And by tolerant, I mean horny (at least when it comes to women kissing). Am I to understand there will be more of the same in Vegas?

-The Husband

BamBam said...

OH my !

After seeing those Pics,
now I really want a do-over!
I mean, like the whole thing!

SirFWALGMan said...

Apprently CK is never happy to see me. :(.

katitude said...

I am counting the days until Vegas. Kissing the hubby is good and all, but...well...YOU!

katitude said...

oh and I meant my hubby, lol. Not that yours isn't rockin' *grins wickedly.

BWoP said...

Poor Waffles.

He just doesn't understand.

Girls are hot. WoW dorks are not.

Can't wait for Vegas :-P

Riggstad said...

ummmm... I went to the bash, and all I got was a kiss from Bam???

I guess that will ave to do until Vegas.

Why do I always feel like the chaperone? CK? huh?

katitude said...

Riggs, dude, seriously.

YOU SAID NO!

BamBam said...

Riggs man!

That was the hottest action in town..... for you! You want more than that.... you shoulda' ordered the skillet!

;)