Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busted

Yeah, I saw you.

Working on the roof of the shop as I walked out. You thought the sunglasses hid the glance. But you couldn't hide the double-take. Or the fact that your hands were idle the whole time I walked to my car. I'm guessing they don't pay you to stand on the roof and look pretty.

Yeah, I looked back. But just for the satisfaction of catching you watching. Busted.

It's ok . . . it was a red shoe day.


I understand.

Respectfully submitted,

The Wife

3 comments:

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Dr. Chacko has a shoe fetish...holla!

Unknown said...

Yummy.

:-)

Keep smiling!

IT

RaisingCayne said...

Yeah, you "busted" him... but I'm glad to hear you didn't "blame" him! I mean c'mon M, that's just human nature. The doc couldn't even take offense.

Glad to hear you should be able to make it to the horse races next weekend! Lookin' forward to it...