- Booked DrChako for the blogger weekend. Thursday to Sunday, and we're in the Bellagio . . . ah the life (and discounts for booking early). Why not me, you ask? Oh, I plan to be there. But apparently being a VP requires you to do things, oh, say, like . . . make sure your company's financials are filed. I'm still working out the "when" of Vegas. I will miss golf, but NOT Steel Panthers. Just FYI. Stay tuned.
- Booked DrChako on a separate trip in a couple weeks with his buddy Josh. He's supposed to be networking so he can get a job. But I'm letting him go play. Say it. You know you want to. Just say it. I'm the best wife ever. Ever.
- Played some poker at the Bay 101 this weekend. Made a 50% return on my poker investment. Just slow, steady, careful play. One good bluff. And only one true suck-out, though I had a fair amount of outs, truth be told. It was interesting because I would totally say my play was predictable, and yet, people would still play with me when I was betting. Almost as if they had to see. Couldn't believe I would consistently bet the best hand. Just wanted to check if this time was a bluff.
- At the Bay 101, I think I acquired a girlfriend. She was in the 1 seat, I was in the 9 seat. She kept saying things like "You're so cute. Thank you, pretty. I just think you are adorable." She'd had a bit to drink. I don't know why I tickled her fancy. But there was a little relief when her husband showed up to take her away (though not without a wink and a "Bye, pretty"). I was starting to wonder how I would politely decline her advances (she looked like a screamer - wouldn't want to wake the kids and all).
- Need to have a poker party at the new house.
Must sleep now.